What makes us so Confident and Proud
- Total involvement of the children in the learning process is our Maha Mantra (Main Objective), so we create activities which are oriented to make the student curious, develop intellectual skills such as observation, analysis and thus develop scientific attitude.
- Sanskrit, a very important part of Indian tradition, is taught from an early age.
- Although continuous testing is an important part of evaluating academic progress of a child, we don't believe in being only text book bound or examination oriented.
- Foreign Language exposure - We conduct classes in German Language on weekends for interested students opening to them the window to the world. Our students have been selected to participate in German Youth Camp organized by Goethe Institute, Max Mueller Bhavan, Pune.
- Various forums such as “Kalidas Katta” for literary expressions, “Vriksha-Mitra” for environmental awareness and studies, “Aryabhatta Sky Gazers Club” to create interest in the heavenly bodies etc. are being organized. This gives the students an opportunity to become not only knowledgeable but also curious, innovative and creative.From Pre-Primary to Higher Secondary we aim at developing activity based syllabus.
- “Yogasana” and “Mallakhamb” (both part of the rich Indian tradition of making body fit) are taught from an early age.
- A huge state-of-the-art Sports Complex is being built in the vicinity of the school. It boasts of among other things, a Swimming pool, an Indoor Shooting range and a synthetic running track, which are of Olympics standard.