Admissions and Withdrawal
1) The age advisable for admission to Std. I is 5½ years completed on May 31st with corresponding increase for the other classes.
2) At the time of admission, the student must produce a leaving certificate from the recognized school last attended. If she/he comes from outside Maharashtra State, the L.C. must be countersigned by the Education Officer of that place. A student, who has never attended school before, must produce the original birth certificate.
3) A month’s notice is required for the withdrawal of pupil or the fee for the following month will be charged. Such notice must be given in writing by the concerned Parent / Guardian.
4) Fee for April and May will be charged even if application for withdrawal of student is made in March.
5) No Leaving Certificate is issued until all debts due to the School are paid in full.
Click here to view strength of the school for 2014-15